The Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association (FNSNA) recently announced that five Chamberlain College of Nursing students were awarded scholarships for the 2012-2013 academic year. The Foundation awarded 95 scholarships, totaling more than $171,000. Please join us in congratulating these exceptional Chamberlain nurses, who were chosen from hundreds of applicants!
- Shelley Jackson from the Phoenix, Ariz., campus was awarded a scholarship from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN).
- Tricia Baptiste of the Arlington, Va., campus won the Chi Eta Phi Sorority Incorporated Nursing Scholarship.
- Michelle Moabber from the Addison, Ill., campus received the Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing’s Future Scholarship.
- Corrine Size, of the Phoenix, Ariz., campus was awarded the McKesson Scholarship.
- Almanely Castillo, from the Chicago, Ill., campus won the Jeanette Collins Memorial Scholarship, sponsored by the the Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association, Inc.