It’s Nurses Week 2014 and we want to help you make the most of it.
Keep coming back to this blog post for constant updates on the latest Nurses Week news and the best deals for nurses. You can also get updates by visiting us on social media:
Don’t forget to check out our Nurse Love page, filled with insight and tips about how to take care of yourself while taking care of others.
- Mary Kay - From May 4-10, all nurses will receive 25% off their order. Simply insert “Nurse14″ in the comment section when placing your order to apply the discount.
- If you are in the Houston, Texas area, you can get pampered for free by contacting Lynn Dorvil (firstname.lastname@example.org). She will be at the Power of Pink Center located at 6116 Skyline Drive, Houston, TX on May 6th at 6:30 p.m.
- Buca di Beppo – Free meals for nurses this week. Individual portions of ravioli and baked ziti are available from May 6-11 for dine-in customers with a valid work ID. Limit one coupon per visit per table.
- Dunkin’ Donuts - Various Dunkin’ Donuts locations are offering free coffee to nurses with a valid healthcare ID. Come by between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. May 6-12 to receive a free small, 16 oz. Dunkin’ Dark Roast ice coffee.
- Cinnabon - Nurses can get a free classic roll o minibon roll from participating locations May 6-12 by showing a valid healthcare ID. One free item per visit.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes – Nurses can receive a free mini cupcake by showing a valid work ID for one day only on May 6.
- New York & Co. – With a valid work ID, nurses can receive a 30 percent discount for purchases both in-store and online through May 7. Online shoppers use promo code 1810 to receive the discount.
- NurseTogether.com 2014 “Be the Change” pin – Click here to register to be a part of the online nurse community commited to empowering nurses and find out how to receive your free “Be the Change” pin.
If you know of any great deals, please share them in the comments section below.
- LIFE – National Nurses Week: Time to Say ‘Thank You’
- U.S. News and World Report – Best Health Care Jobs
- AOL Jobs – Don’t Forget to Thank a Nurse Today
- ABC News – ‘The American Nurse’ Celebrates Unsung Healing Heroes on the Frontlines of Healthcare
- Medical Daily – International Nurses Week 2014: Have You Thanked a Nurse for Their Hard Work?